The Geriatric Resource Center was made possible by a generous gift to the Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP) in honor of Dr. Joanne G. Crantz.
The Geriatric Resource Center provides seniors and their caregivers access to valuable information to ease the process of making hard decisions and dealing with daily life.
Located in Inova Fairfax Hospital's Health Sciences Library, the Geriatric Resource Center provides:
- extensive book collection
- free pamphlets from national and local organizations,
- a specialized Internet portal
- a low-vision adaptive computer station with a large print keyboard
- hands-on assistive technology devices, such as the Sight, Touch, Sound Program